TEMPONARY STORAGE WAREHOUSE
GC Voskhod owns a temporary storage warehouse located in the area of activity of the customs post Shusharskiy of Saint-Petersburg Customs.
Characteristics of the temporary storage warehouse of GC Voskhod:
- Actual address of TSW: 196626, Saint Petersburg, settl. Shushary, railway section Moscow Highway - river Kuzminka
- Certificate of entry in the Register of Owners of Temporary Storage Warehouses in accordance with the Customs Union Code No.10210/301210/10082/5 of 18 August 2017. Prior to this, starting from 2004 TSW was entered in the Register four times in accordance with the Customs Code of the Russian Federation.
- The total area of TSW is 9,865 sq.m.: 2520 sq. meters are covered premises, 7,345 sq. meters – are uncovered sites
- The area of the permanent customs control zone is 27,657 sq. meters
- The holding capacity of the permanent customs control zone and uncovered sites of TSW is about 180 road vehicles
- Two railway branches, on the covered premises and on the uncovered site of TSW are for 19 railway vehicles
- The heated covered warehouse of the total area 147 sq.m.
- Radiological control facilities
- X-ray control facilities
- Stationary refrigerating chambers of the total area 90 sq.m.
- Modern loading-unloading facilities, weighing equipment
- Automated warehouse control system
- Round-the-clock video monitoring
- Cargo tracking option
- Round-the-clock militarized security
- Veterinary and phytosanitary control stations on the terminal of GC Voskhod, which allows receipt of cargoes of vegetable and animal origins